PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The personal data controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") is Jiyeon Lim, ID: 05294703; with its registered office at Táboritská 1104, 37901 Třeboň (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator” or "Controller").
- Administrator contact information are:
address: Táboritská 1104, 37901 Třeboň, Czech Republic
phone: +420 720 936 039
- Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, location information, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or the social identity of this natural person.
- The Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer. The contact details of the Officer are::
- Dalibor Šimáček, Táboritská 1104, 37901 Třeboň, Czech Republic, e-mail: email@example.com, tel.: +420 777 681 696
Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The Administrator processes the personal information you provided to him or the personal information that the Administrator obtained as a result of your order.
- The Administrator processes your identification and contact information and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for the processing of personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Art. 6, Par. 1, L. (b) GDPR;
- the legitimate interest of the Administrator in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a); (f) GDPR,
- Your consent to the processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a). a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, in the absence of an order for goods or services.
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is:
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; personal data required for successful order processing (name and address, contact) are required for the order, providing personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract,
- There is no automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
Data retention period
- The administrator keeps personal data:
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship),
- during the period of withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, for a maximum of 3 years if the personal data are processed on the basis of consent.
- After the personal data retention period has expired, the administrator will delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (administrator subcontractors)
- The recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / payments under contract,
- providing e-shop operation services and other services related to e-shop operation,
- providing marketing services.
- The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organization..
- Under the conditions set out in GDPR you have
- the right of access to your personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or the restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR,
- the right to have personal data deleted pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR,
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR,
- the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR; and
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III hereof.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
Conditions of personal data security
- The administrator declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data and personal data repositories in paper form.
- The administrator declares that only the persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
- By submitting an order form from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with and accept the terms of privacy.
- You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking your consent, you acknowledge that you are familiar with and accept the terms of privacy.
These conditions come into effect on November 18, 2018.